For over 25 years Africa Oil Week has been the meeting place for Africa’s most senior E&P stakeholders.
It attracts the entire value chain, including: governments, NOCs, international oil companies, independents, investors and service providers. They come to: set out the future direction of the continent’s upstream oil and gas sector, secure major deals, forge lucrative new partnerships and take part in bidding rounds held by the largest gathering of African energy ministers.
Highlights for 2019:
- 17 ministers already confirmed including Nigeria, Equatorial Guinea, Uganda and Tunisia – more set to join very soon, stay tuned!
- More interactive content with a stronger focus on E&P including an expanded Finance Forum, National Showcase Theatre and Future Tech and Innovation Forum
- *NEW* South Africa Showcase with special day rate for SA residents!
- Greater focus on future energies and gas
- A premium VIP Programme connecting c-suite industry leaders, investors and senior government officials.
Venue : Cape Town International Convention Centre 2, South Africa
|Until 27th June||Until 26th September|
|Delegate Rate||£3,985 +VAT||£4,210 +VAT||£4535 +VAT|
|Government Rate||–||–||£2935 +VAT|
Catégories :A la Une, Afrique du Sud, Événements 11-NOVEMBRE